Here you will see how to fix the mask
These are short instructions with pictures for how to fix the mask properly.
If you are wearing a mask with such a design for the first time, it is a bit more difficult, the beginning. Then when you get used to it, it is extremely comfortable to wear such a mask.
0) Adjust the length of the elastic bands.
In the beginning, try with a longer length.
1) Open the filter and make a nice pocket.
The nose clip in the filter and should be on top.
2) Put the two elastic bands on top of the mask.
3) Fix the mask on your face.
Do not rush and adjust it carefully.
The bottom part of the mask should go nicely under the chin and the top should fit nicely around the nose
… And YES, it is designed even for Beardos 😉
4) Pull the elastic bands.
Choose how to be configured. It is most effective to have the upper band above the ear, the lower band below it.
In this way, the mask does not come down even if you ride a bicycle.
5) Adjust again the length of the straps so it is comfortable and no air enters from outside.
You are ready to go.
1) Unscrew the valves
2) Remove the filter from the mask
3) Apply the new filter
4) Carefully screw the valve. Do NOT over screw the valve as there are no stoppers and you can brake the bottom part.